Wednesday 6 August 2008

seminar 2

Before the seminar I have done research on recently technologies used by police in order to reduce criminal.also I have read some article giving comments to this situation. in the seminar I found it's a bit difficult to recite the author's opinion.but I still give some information about the technology and my opinion.The discussion had focused on both side of the situation namely advantage and dis and vantage .It ' interesting that two of our participants have got different result from the Internet about the effect of CCTV.One research shows that it's effective in reducing criminal but the other one was quite different.After all majority of us agreed that this technology should be introduced into the social area,but government need to take care of the data they have got from public.One important point I have got from the seminar is that government and some companies made lots of benefits from these activities.

No comments: